LeanIX: Sales Engineer
As a Sales Engineer, you will be a key for the sales team, focused on helping LeanIX sales to provide a unique customer experience. A Sales Engineer at LeanIX is someone who is both passionate about the LeanIX products and consulting customers on the successful deployment of LeanIX into customer systems. A big part of this mission is educating and guiding a prospect to the optimal setup to derive value from LeanIX. You will be partnering with our Sales team to explore, test, and consult on the ideal setup to meet their goals. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going the extra mile – if needed – to provide the best suitable solutions. You can actively leverage your product and consulting expertise in the pre-sales process. As a Sales Engineer you will be part of the Customer Success Team to ensure a smooth customer onboarding, in close alignment with all product developments and customer use cases.
What is waiting for you?
- A purely SaaS based product portfolio based on latest technology stacks
- A highly talented and passionate team of Sales Engineers
- A structured onboarding and coaching giving you room to grow and strive
- Proactive, systematic communication with prospects to maintain a high prospect engagement during the evaluation of LeanIX
- Quickly understand customers’ business goals and translate them into an effective technical implementation
- Support the sales process with consultative guidance on LeanIX
- Perform technical discovery with prospects and architect/build proposed solutions using LeanIX SaaS based technology
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs)
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Support sales managers with product demonstrations and tenders
What are we looking for?
- min 2 years experience as Sales Engineer, Implementation Consultant, Customer Success Engineer
- Quick adopter and fast learner with confidence in being exposed to a hyper-growth environment
- Passion for consulting and tactical empathy to apply and present complex solutions effectively as well as in an engaging manner
- Superior presentation skills – onsite and remote
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanour
- Willingness to inspire our prospects with great solutions for their challenges and questions
- Good understanding of modern application architectures (e.g. REST API, Microservices, Container Deployment), understanding of IT organizations, development of IT applications and IT operations in medium to large-size companies
- Exposure to IT Management Process or Framework (e.g. ITIL, TOGAF, Cobit or other) is clearly a plus
- Exposure to MEDDICC is a plus
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are on a good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But we have everything to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.