MTU Maintenance invites applications as Powerplant Engineer
MTU Maintenance invites applications as Powerplant Engineer in Langenhagen.
Quality, efficiency and innovation are the strengths of MTU Maintenance. These merits have allowed our globally active company to develop into the world’s biggest independent provider of maintenance services for commercial aero engines. The service spectrum of MTU Maintenance Hanover and its 1,900 employees ranges from the repair and restoration of commercial aviation propulsion systems to component repair and even service on attachments. Our portfolio is rounded out by individualized engine leasing options.
- Overall technical responsibility for engine systems during repairs and the associated specification of disassembly and repair scope of the engines, reflecting customer order, service life, manufacturer's specifications and MTU standard
- Technical support for engines during the entire overhaul process (from disassembly to acceptance test)
- Technical coordination and leadership of handling team consisting of quality, logistics and account management and advising both internal and external customers on technical issues relating to the engine system
- Analyse engine and component condition and identify actions taking into account impact on engine performance during operation as well as costs, and internal lead time
- Support of sales in tenders and advice to customers or account management on technical matters
- Contributing to and leading interdisciplinary projects (e.g. process optimisation, technology projects, new engine launches, etc.)
- Proactively push further technological development, cost saving activities and innovative ideas
- Analyse customer fleets and develop efficient maintenance strategies for future repair measures (data analysis)
Your experience and qualification:
- Degree in the field of aerospace engineering, aero engine construction or mechanical engineering, industrial engineering focussing on fluid power equipment
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office), SAP R3 desirable
- Excellent English and at least proficiency in German
- Excellent systems understanding, analytical thinking and methodological skills to solve complex issues
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, decision-making readiness and strong on teamwork
- Willingness to travel
You stand out through your pronounced strategic approach, your willingness to change and your assertiveness. You have the ability to quickly orient around complex systems and situations, grasp the essentials and develop creative solutions even in unclear situations.
Through our extensive advanced training offering and our custom-tailored development programs, we invest in the professional and personal development of every one of our employees. We offer a range of additional benefits specially geared to your needs: For us, that means keeping our pension scheme up to date while also ensuring the compatibility of family and career in our company, with measures such as flexible work schedules and possibilities for setting up telecommuting workstations. We promote the health of our employees in our company cafeteria, as well as through our partnerships with many fitness studios in the region.
Kennziffer - TSCG/-P